Every customer (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”) who makes use of this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) of Sanken Electric Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is deemed to do so in agreement with the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Policies”).
For your reference, any of the Policies may be deleted or changed, and any new policy may be added thereto without notice, and therefore, the Company asks the Customer to always confirm the latest version of the Policies.
1. Intellectual Property
- Any information published in the Website may be protected under all applicable copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. Save for lawful exceptions such as personal use, the Customer is prohibited from using (including without limitation, reproducing, changing, transmitting, distributing, transferring or modifying) such protected information without obtaining express prior consent of the Company or, if any, the original right holder(s). All rights and title in and to any specific trademark or tradename belong to the Company or such original right holder(s).
- "Microsoft", "Windows" and "Internet Explorer" are all trademarks registered in the United States or other countries by Microsoft Corporation.
- "Adobe", "Adobe logo", and "Adobe Reader" are all trademarks registered in the United States or other countries by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- "Firefox" is a trademark registered by Mozilla Foundation.
- "Google Chrome" is a trademark of Google Inc.
- OrCAD"and "PSpice" are trademarks or trademarks registered in the United States and other countries by Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- In addition, the rights relating to individual trademarks and trade names used on this website belong to us or other the original owner of rights.
- The Company takes utmost care when publishing information on the Website. However, regarding such information, the Company in no way guarantees any accuracy, usefulness, reliability, safety (including without limitation, no suspension of functions, correction of errors, no computer viruses or no other problems on the Website or server), fitness for specific purpose or non-infringement of any third-party's intellectual property, and denies any other guarantee. With respect to any damage which may arise from the Website, the Company disclaims any labiality to the maximum extent possible under applicable law.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or other claims that might derive from use of any website linked from or linking to the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Link Website"). The Customer is required to make use of the Link Website at the Customer's own responsibility.
4. Proposal of Ideas, etc.
- The Company declines receipt from the Customer of any of its confidential information or any proposal with regard to any products, technologies, manufacturing or sales methods, designs, ideas, etc., by way of the Website.
- Even if the Company receives such information or proposal, the Company does not assume any obligation including an obligation to study the same, keep confidentiality thereof, or make payment therefor, unless the Company and the Customer agree otherwise.
- If and when the Customer puts a link to the Website, the Customer is required to do so by showing the top page of the Website(https://www.sanken-ele.co.jp)and by accurately displaying the Company's tradename upon using any of the following: “サンケン電気株式会社”, “サンケン電気” or "Sanken Electric Co., Ltd.".
- The Company steadfastly refuses linking to the Website from any website containing the following contents:
i.Contents which defame or slander the Company or its products or services
ii.Contents which contradict public order and morals and so forth, thereby being likely to damage the Company's reputation
iii.Contents which contradict or are likely to contradict laws and regulations
- The Company may give notice of refusing such linking to the Website where the linking falls under any of the above i), ii) or iii), or where the linking is deemed inappropriate by the Company.
6. Recommended Specifications To Use the Website
- Recommended Browser
The Company recommends use of the following browsers to comfortably use the Website:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® or Edge, Mozilla® Firefox®, Google Chrome™
- Recommended Display Size
1024 x 768 pixels (XGA) or more.
- Necessary Plug-Ins
The Website uses the following plug-ins. Please download the latest version from the website of the provider.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Use of the Website and interpretation and application of the Policies shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any dispute arising from, or in connection with, the Website shall be exclusively subject to the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.