With open frame chassis
- Product lineup:
- - Output power: 30 W, 50 W, 100 W, and 150W (four models)
- - Output voltage: 5V/12V/24V - Supports a wide variety of needs
- Thoroughly compact design
- - Reduced mounting area achieved through design optimization
- Realizes high-efficiency and low-noise characteristics
- - Synchronous rectification method used to raise efficiency and realize Class B-compliant low-noise characteristics
- Compliance with all applicable safety standards
- Free warranty period: 5 years
- Computer-related equipment
- - Printer peripherals, terminals, ATMs, POS equipment, filing systems
- Industrial equipment
- - Semiconductor manufacturing equipment, measuring instruments, test equipment, analytical tools, broadcast equipment
|Legend||SWG||-◯ ◯ ◯||-△ △||-□||-◯||-△|
-R: Remote ON/OFF
-C: With cover
* The remote ON/OFF option is not available with the 30 W model.
* The connector option is not available with the 100 W (5 V output) and 150 W (5 V output) models.
* The DIN rail attachment option is available. Contact Sanken for details.
|Output power||5V / 12V / 24V|
Observe the following points.
- Read the Operation Manual and Detailed Specifications before use.
- Observe the use conditions, environment, and cautions described in the documents.