SWF-Series: High Peak Load Switch Mode Power Supplies With Current Resonant Switching
The SWF series are compact, wide ranging power supplies, providing peak power capability that supports twice the rated output, making them ideal for motorized applications. They offer low noise and high efficiency by current resonant circuitry.
Single PCB type (with optional chassis cover)
- Universal line input (85 to 264 VAC continuous)
- Supports a peak output current 2 times higher than the rated output current
- Compliance with safety standards: UL60950-1, C-UL (CSA60950-1), and SEMKO (EN60950-1)
- Realizes high-efficiency and low-noise characteristics thanks to the use of a unique Sanken resonant switching mode
- CE marking obtained for the low voltage directive (LVD)
- Free warranty period: 5 years
- Mechatronics products that use motors and solenoids
- Equipment that uses thermal heads
Examples: Ticket dispensers, card readers, POS terminals, ATMs, change machines, bill and coin counters, scales, printers, printing presses, and other industrial equipment
|Series||Output power||Output voltage||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
For details about the options, see page 17 in the Operation Manual.
* Remote ON/OFF control, chassis, cover, and terminal block (240W model only)
(With the terminal stand)
|Input voltage||85 to 264 VAC|
|Output power||50 W||100 W||150 W||240 W||240 W|
|Output voltage||24 V||◯||◯||◯||◯||◯|
* See the external view for the size with the cover.
Observe the following points.
- Read the Operation Manual and Detailed Specifications before use.
- Observe the use conditions, environment, and cautions described in the documents.