For product details, please refer to the operation manual from the upper right button.
The vm05 Series of general-purpose inverters boasts a revolutionary performance born from Sanken's superb technological capabilities.
To meet diversified needs, the vm05 Series offers a powerful array of features, including dual-rated specifications selectable to best suit the intended application, the industry's first software customize function, and control algorithms provided as standard.
- Dual-rated specifications for cost reduction
- Two types of rated specifications - H characteristics and P characteristics - can be selected according to the load status, widening the range of standard applicable motors and achieving substantial cost reductions (200 V type STB Series).
- Industry's first software customize function
- Dedicated functions can be created by adding various types of software, according to the customer's requirements. Customers can also modify programs and perform upgrades following purchase.
- Control algorithms for various types of applications provided as standard
- Control algorithms for diverse applications, such as winding control, multiple pump drive control and fixed-time inching, are provided as standard. The vm05 Series can be used as a dedicated inverter to meet diversified system needs.
- Excellent operability and a wide range of communication features
- The RS-232C interface, allowing direct connection to personal computers, and the RS-485 interface, effective for managing system operations, are provided as standard.
- Expandability with PG feedback
- Vector control operations are realized by using a PG feedback board (option).