SAMCO-vm05 Series (SHF/SPF, SBT)
The SAMCO-vm05 Series of general-purpose inverters boasts revolutionary performance born from Sanken's superlative technological capabilities.
To meet diversified needs, the SAMCO-vm05 Series offers a powerful array of features, including dual-rated specifications selectable to best suit the intended application, the industry's first software customization function, and control algorithms provided as standard.
- Dual-rated specifications for cost reduction
- Two types of rated specifications - H characteristic and P characteristic can be selected according to the load status, for a wider range of standard applicable motors and substantial cost reduction (200 V type STB Series).
- Industry's first software customize function
- Dedicated functions can be created by adding various types of software, according to the customer's requirements. Users can also perform program changes and upgrades following purchase.
- Control algorithms for various types of applications provided as standard
- Control algorithms for diverse applications, such as winding control, multiple pump drive control and fixed-time inching, are provided as standard. This can be used as a dedicated inverter to meet diversified system needs.
- Operability and communication functions developed with ease of use
- The RS-232C interface, allowing direct connection to personal computers, and the RS-485 interface, effective in operation management in a system, are provided as standard.
- Expandability with PG feedback
- Vector control operation is realized through a PG feedback board (option).